- Promptly report a claim to your Agent or this Company.
- Make temporary repairs to avoid further loss.
- Protect your property at and after a loss.
- Retain all damaged items until after your claim has been settled.
- Notify proper authorities if the loss is a crime.
- Contact veterinarians on all animal deaths.
- Cooperate with us to settle the loss.
- Do not destroy evidence.
- Do not complete repairs until we have viewed the damage.
- Do not make volunteer payments, offer rewards or assume obligations or other costs, except at the insured's cost.
- Do not give any information to anyone other than a representative of Mt. Morris or your own attorney.